Warmed by the African sun, the city is dominated by a towering, table-shaped mountain, set on a peninsula of soaring, rocky heights and lush valleys, where two oceans converge- Indian and Atlantic. Immense natural beauty, and the fast pace and bright lights of a great urban centre meld effortlessly here. The top of Table Mountain offers spectacular views in all directions and gives a birds eye view of the city. The upper cable car station is situated at 1067 metres and the revolving cablecar makes sure that your trip up and down gives you a good look in all directions.
Experience the history of the City of Cape Town and why Cape Town is the Mother City of the South Africa.
- Visit the District Six Museum.
- Visit the Slave Lodge.
- Walk through the Company’s Gardens where the 1st Farm was established.
- View House of Parliament.
- Visit the Malay Quarters in Bo Kaap.
- Take the Cable Car or Hike up to the top of Table Mountain where you can experience the majestic views of Cape Town and the Mountain Range.