Wine lover or not, a visit to the Cape Winelands (Stellenbosch, Paarl & Franschhoek) is an absolute must as the region is one of breathtaking vistas and majestic mountain backdrops while being steeped in rich culture and history. Rolling vineyards and quaint Cape Dutch homesteads await you, as well as award-wining wine farms offering some of the country’s best wines.
- Visit three wine routes in one day and taste wine from each region. Experience the breathtaking landscapes of this wine route area.
- Visit Stellenbosch (Historical village museum).
- Wine tasting in 3 Wine Routes (Stellenbosch, Franschhoek & Paarl)
- Visit the Prison where Mr Mandela was freed from in 1990.
- Visit a cheetah farm, where you can touch the cheetah.